DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Our client is looking for a talented individual to fill the above position The GM will be overall in charge of the management of the hotel and will be answerable to the board.
- Provide initial information and advice about education and training opportunities at the institute to current or prospective students to inform their course choice.
- Provide practical advice and assistance with the completion of application forms and enrolment documentation, as required to meet individual applicants’ needs.
- Maintain appropriate records, including details of student enquiries, applications, interviews and offers, using both manual and electronic systems as appropriate.
- Arrange interviews/ career discussions and manage correspondence with applicants.
- Handle telephone and email enquiries from prospective students, their parents, teachers and advisers independently and in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist with the production and distribution of publicity materials: brochures and posters.
- Regular updating of our website and social media pages.
- Develop informational presentations and give the same during school fairs
- Develop innovative communication strategies, recruitment strategies and enrolment plans in coordination with senior management to attract and enrol more students.
- Organise events and activities such as open days, school visits and other promotional activities to ensure the provision of information and advice
- Carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness
- Oversee the day to day activities of the front office
- Handle all calls and visitors in a professional manner
- Process expenses, requisitions and invoices
- Attend and minute meetings
- Minimum qualification of Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Hospitality, Education or related field. A Bachelor’s degree would be an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years working in a customer centred environment
- Experience in Digital Marketing will be an added advantage
- Computer literate with experience working with Word, Excel and Email
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Collaborative team member
- Judgement / problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills